Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Oh so sleepy

I promised myself that I'd devote X number of hours per day (or week) towards research, design, pattern drafting, and/or construction but that's easier said than done. I had a productive day at work today, but good grief I'm so exhausted when I get home. Sunday I managed to do a little research on U.S. women's sizing charts, but weekdays after work I just wanna nap.

Anywho, here are the pictures of my first design. I like the top better with jeans instead of wearing it with the maxi skirt. Also, I prefer not to wear it belted. I've yet to wear it anywhere because I still need to make a slight adjustment to the top, but I'll do so soon. More busy workdays ahead, very busy weekend planned, ***sigh*** it's happening again. Backburner City.

No comments:

Post a Comment